Job Description: The Role As a Scrum Master you play an important role in program management of deliverables for one or more delivery teams. You'll get the opportunity to develop your skills and col
As a Scrum Master you play an important role in program management of deliverables for one or more delivery teams. You’ll get the opportunity to develop your skills and collaborate across Fidelity teams in a fun and dynamic environment. You will manage Agile ceremonies as well as report on your team’s progress. You will be responsible for implementing Agile software development practices. You will work closely with product owners and engineering managers to construct a delivery plan. As an Agile process expert, you will implement best practices and assist members with continuous improvements.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- 5+ years of experience
- An Agile practitioner with deep understanding of Agile principles and practices
- Experience of serving 2 scrum teams, as part of a scaled Agile delivery model
- Scrum Master certification (CSM/PSM)
- Strong program management skills
- Expert in applying Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile management methodologies in software development projects
- Power user of agile tools such as Jira, Jira Align, etc.
- Ability to work efficiently in a complex matrixed organization
- A change agent with a continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent communication, influencing and people-interaction skills
- Ability to influence behavior without having organizational hierarchy
- Proficient in developing balanced score cards and interpreting Agile metrics to help identify improvement opportunities
- Passion for coaching and supporting teams to transform their behaviors towards an Agile way of working
Fidelity Digital Assets, a Fidelity Investments Company, is developing a full-service enterprise-grade platform for storing, trading, and servicing digital assets, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Fidelity Digital Assets embraces an entrepreneurial culture and startup mindset while serving as one of the most innovative business units within Fidelity Investments. Our global, diverse team of 130+ forward-thinking professionals lead with agility and creativity to build solutions that bridge the gap between traditional institutional investors and their exposure to digital assets. The firm’s tenure and experience across multiple business lines present our employees with unprecedented access to knowledge, technology, and resources that help our team reshape the future of finance.
Within Fidelity Digital Assets, the Program Management team is responsible for project planning, Scrum management and reporting services. The team is custodians of Agile processes and responsible for driving continuous improvements.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. Fidelity established an Ireland presence in 1996 and we currently employ 1000 staff across IT and shared services, with offices in Dublin (City West) and Galway (Parkmore East). For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityInvestments.ie.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact AccommodationsIreland@fmr.com.