Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative. Create and enhance projects in Java, Pyhton, An
Make an impact by working for sectors where technology is the enabler, everything is ground-breaking and there’s a constant need to be innovative.
Create and enhance projects in Java, Pyhton, Angular, PHP, .NET and so much more while diving in the world of Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Security and Internet of Things.
Be part of the team that combines business knowledge, technological edge and a design experience. Our different backgrounds and know-how are key in developing solutions and experiences for digital clients.
Face challenges and learn other ways of thinking and seeing the world – there’s always room for your energy and creativity.
About the role
This person will promote the agile values and principles, both within the team and organization, accountable for the team’s effectiveness by enabling them to improve their practices and guide and lead the team helping them focus on creating high-value Increments.
As a part of your job, you will:
- Use agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions;
- Guide and work alongside the client product teams on continuous improvement in order to develop and deliver the required software and add value to the process;
- Promotes agility and supports the value team as defined in the team agreement;
- Support the scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices, through training and mentoring;
- Communication facilitator, facilitates communication between the scrum team and other stakeholders;
- Facilitates scrum ceremonies, such as daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews, backlog refinements and retrospectives;
- Monitor the team’s progress and introduce improvements to increase the team’s performance;
- Promote and participate in the continuous improvement of the structure, processes, and tooling to enable the teams to deliver more value;
- Facilitation of team decisions, if needed, and promote knowledge sharing;
- Share regular information regarding the teams’ performance using data visualization techniques;
- Support the team by developing new strategies to address business challenges;
- Collaborate with program stakeholders, other scrum masters, and the remaining delivery teams;
- Lead and coach the team, ensuring appropriate assessment, support, and development of the team members;
- Ensures a cooperation model to interact with other teams.
What are we looking for?
- Coaching agile practices;
- Agile expertise and experience;
- Meeting Facilitation (agile ceremonies);
- Servant leader, embody the values of servant leadership, and be able to support the team by helping remove obstacles and providing guidance;
- Adaptable to very fast-paced and consistently growing and changing environments;
- Solid interpersonal skills in a multicultural and cross-functional network;
- Deep understanding of the Agile Scrum framework and its underlying principles, values, and practices;
- Good development background;
- Fluent English spoken and written.
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of scale frameworks such as SAFe, Less, or Nexus;
- Experience in other tools or methodologies such as Kanban, Lean, and XP;
- PSM or CSM Certification.
Ability to adapt to different contexts, teams and Clients
Teamwork skills but also sense of autonomy
Motivation for international projects and ok if travel is included
Willingness to collaborate with other players
Strong communication skills
We want people who like to roll up their sleeves and open their minds. Believe this is you? Come join the Team!