Scrum Master Date: 16-Feb-2022 City: Warszawa Company: GFT Technologies SE Why join GFT? You will work with and learn from top IT experts. You will join a crew of experienced engineers: 60% o
Why join GFT?
You will work with and learn from top IT experts. You will join a crew of experienced engineers: 60% of our employees are senior level.
Interested in the cloud? You will enjoy our full support in developing your skills: training programs, certifications and our internal community of experts. We have strong partnerships with top cloud providers: Google, Amazon and Microsoft – we are number one in Poland in numbers of GCP certificates. Apart from GCP, you can also develop in AWS or Azure.
We are focused on development and knowledge sharing. Internal expert communities provide a comfortable environment where you can develop your skillset in areas such as blockchain, Big Data, cloud computing or artificial intelligence.
You will work in a stable company (32 years on the market) in demanding and challenging projects for the biggest financial institutions in the world
What will you do?
As a Scrum Master you will be working in multinational team of highly specialized consultants, interfacing with one of our clients. Your responsibilities will include supporting and educating both the team and the client, sharing knowledge of Agile approach, implementing good practices, organizing Scrum ceremonies, escalating risks and problems to management, removing obstacles that impede the team’s progress and liaising with the client.
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Scrum Master
- Good knowledge of project software lifecycle and typical IT project management challenges
- Familiarity with industry tools supporting Agile processes
- Ideally, relevant Agile certification (CSM, PSM or other)
- Ideally, knowledge of scaled Agile approaches (SAFe, LeSS or others)
- Ability to resolve conflicts and facilitate discussions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Business fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Software development or project management background
We offer you:
- Working in a highly experienced and dedicated team
- Competitive salary and extra benefit package that can be tailored to your personal needs (private medical coverage, sport & recreation package, lunch subsidy, life insurance, etc.)
- Permanent or B2B contract
- On-line training and certifications fit for career path
- Free on-line foreign languages lessons
- Regular social events (as health of our employees is our priority all events are conducted online at the moment)
- Access to e-learning platform
- Ergonomic and functional working space with 2 monitors (you can also borrow monitors and office chair for your home office)
- Relocation package for candidates from outside of Warsaw