Company Description Passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and willing to help a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale? For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and admi
Passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and willing to help a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in France and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 3,500 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique…)
Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations…)
Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
About the offer:
Are you a Scrum Master with around 3 year of experience, with high level of English willing to be part of a cross-functional team? Then read on, this job offer might interest you!
Your usual tasks would be related into design the solution & bring innovation!
What we expect from you:
At Talan we are looking for people like you: innovative, talented and eager to improve every day in our environment!
- Good command of English (this would be a must!) C1 Level. French is also a “nice to have”!
- Proven experience in agile approaches: Scrum master in previous projects.
- Proven experience with the definition of action plan
- Customer & result oriented
- Working actively in the Guild of Scrum Masters.
You will be a great profile if you enjoy:
- To perform and coordinate meetings with stakeholders of different countries
- Time management
- Motivated to pick up new skills as you go
- Structured analyst, capable to embrace and use data analytics to assess risks, scope audits and test controls.
- The Scrum Master is responsible for promoting and supporting Scrum and Lean-Agile practices. Scrum Masters do this by helping everyone understand Scrum and Lean-Agile theory, practices, rules, and values.
- The Scrum Master is a servant-leader for the Scrum Team. The Scrum Master helps those outside the Scrum Team understand which of their interactions with the Scrum Team are helpful and which aren’t. The Scrum Master helps everyone change these interactions to maximize the value created by the Scrum Team.
- Experience implementing at least one of the reference scaling frameworks (SAFe, Less, Nexus,…)
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games, etc.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team.
- The experience in applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: various Burndown technologies, many Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills! Your profile will be the key of the team.
- Hybrid position in Madrid’s office
- Working as part of an international project.
- Full time permanent contract, if you prefer to be freelance, let’s talk about it!
- Full Smart Office Pack so you can work comfortably from home.
- Training and professional development
- Benefits and perks such as private medical insurance, life insuranceand flexible compensation package
- Possibility to join a multicultural team and work on international projects.
- More social advantages that we would be happy to share with you.
If you think you can fit the position, please apply now… We would like to know more about you!
Together, let’s build Talan’s future