SAP Solution Sales
Apply With MS Word CV Our client a leading IT Services and Consultancy is focused on leveraging next-generation technologies including 5G, Blockchain, Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, and Tec
Apply With MS Word CV
Our client a leading IT Services and Consultancy is focused on leveraging next-generation technologies including 5G, Blockchain, Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, and Technologies, to enable end-to-end digital transformation for global customers.
We are currently looking for business leader, Senior Director with a track record of extraordinary achievements. Ideally with at least 15yrs+ experience in advising Fortune 500 companies in the area of SAP Solutions.
You will be a dynamic business leader with outstanding business acumen and thoughtful decisiveness. Quickly thinking and evolving strategy, based on the changing sales, delivery and portfolio environment. You will be required to have a result focused ability output performance in your role and function.
Undertake any challenge with a clear understanding of how to assess, differentiate, motivate, execute and adapt to achieving successful results.
- Sales development of complex sales and service orders.
- Responsible for core consulting activities across the SAP product Range and Service
- Solution Design and Development of Sales and Logistics business requirements
- Quality control of the developed/new solutions, improvement suggestions
- Provides day-to-day technical assistance for projects and programs
- Prepares design documentation in support of program development.
- Work with Business partners and operation teams to manage the solution delivery
Duties of the New Business Sales Director include:
- Seeking new opportunities for new business development.
- Responsible for heading up their expansion in new markets.
- You will be key in managing the growth and direction of this business.
- You will identify, scope, prioritise and target potential key customers.
- You will be developing a prospect list and identifying prospective customers, developing and executing a prospect plan.
- You will be part of a highly networked international matrix environment.
- Driving peak performance and sales success across the organization.
- Creating, negotiating and closing commercial agreements.
- You will be instrumental in devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance targets.
Requirements of the role
- Proven business development director who is used to working to targets.
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business.
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Show an understanding of the challenges facing the industry at present and illustrate a knowledge of the operational attention to detail that will be required to succeed within the industry.
- Type of deals closed, especially experience in selling services to a mixed industry sectors: IT applications & infrastructure support services, Implementation or updates
- Experience of good collaboration with teams with diverse backgrounds
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £130,000.00-£150,000.00 per year
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- SAP Solutions: 10 years (required)
- IT Solutions & Services: 10 years (required)
- Enterprise sales: 10 years (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in London
Reference ID: SAPSME
Expected start date: 23/03/2023