Company Description Passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale? For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and admi
Passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in Brussels and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 4,500 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique…)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations…)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Together, let’s build Talan’s future.
Location: Bruxelles, Jumet, Nivelles
As part of SAP S4/HANA & Hybris Sales Cloud implementation project, you play the role of FI/CO & SAP Sales Cloud IT stream lead in a multi-subsidiary company. You coordinate the stream activities with businesses owners and key users to ensure together with the implementation partner that the project is delivered on-time, within scope for these specific business areas.
- You participate in solution design, solution build, solution test, change management, end-user support & training.
- You facilitate business process definition and modeling, check the feasibility of this business model regarding the SAP products and work with the implementation partner to replicate the required business processes needs in the system,
- As part of the Global IT team, you identify and compare the global IT requirements versus the affiliates requirements and make the appropriate suggestion for design of the solution,
- You are responsible to log open points/issues, assign ownership and secure daily follow up
- You safeguard the project governance execution, and you escalate to the project manager when required.
- You prepare weekly status on the progress of your stream
- You ensure the delivery of test scripts on time and with the right level of quality
- Coach junior team members to write test scripts
- Execute sanity tests on the SIT environment before the business users
- Follow-up on the execution of the UAT tests
- Review the training materiel, prepare the training schedule with the PM & the business
- Responsible to prepare with the PM your stream readiness for the Go-live activities
You have strong experience in one of the two following business area,
- SAP FI/CO (GL, Bank accounting & Treasury, AP, AR, AA,) is a must and within the integration with other modules (MM, SD, CO and PS)
- SD, Sales Cloud & PS (Project System) are highly appreciated
- You have implemented more than one S4Hana FiCo project in a similar role e.g., Business Analyst, expert
- You have a proven track to coordinate small teams and tasks
- You are analytical and self-organized and good communication skills
- Assertive with good negotiation skills to bring your stakeholders to a consensus
- Creativity and agility: you try to keep standard solution or to find simple solutions to meet the requirements within the defined project timeframe.
- Good understanding of project management principles
- Fluent in French and English