IBM is a global Systems Integrator and longlasting SAP partner, providing innovative and differentiated service offerings to both existing and new SAP clients…...
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM is a global Systems Integrator and longlasting SAP partner, providing innovative and differentiated service offerings to both existing and new SAP clients leveraging a balanced portfolio of SAP Implementation Projects and Programmes.
We are looking for SAP S/4HANA Business Sales & Delivery Associate Partner who excel at leading complex transformational programmes enabled by best-of-breed SAP focused solutions to clients in the BeNelux and abroad. Skills for this position require applicants who can both demonstrate a proven track record of SAP, complex transformation programme delivery and who are equally adept at large-scale people and business management.
SAP S/4HANA Business Sales & Delivery Associate Partners are on the frontline every day; partnering with clients to help shape their programmes every step of the way; taking responsibility for scope, driving change, client relationship management, cost and schedule, you will apply techniques for planning, tracking, change control and risk management to ensure successful delivery for our clients.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for leading and delivering client’s SAP-enabled transformation programmes to meet business benefit KPIs, on time, to quality and budget using defined methods, processes and tools. You will use established techniques for estimating and planning, financial management and quality management. You will also work with, inspire and develop your teams to identify and close business growth opportunities.
You will oversee the design, implementation and delivery of complex transformation projects centered on SAP. These will be demanding and large-scale, multinational, needing high performance and availability. You will have a strong Industry focus with knowledge of best practice processes to meet the client’s industry requirements.
Our programmes also involve complex integration to tie processes together across SAP and non-SAP systems and they will involve the latest technologies.
In addition to the detailed requirements you will have proven experience of managing SAP-enabled transformation programmes or services in a client facing role and possess:
- Strong leadership skills including management responsibility
- Experience of building and maintaining relationships with senior C-level stakeholders.
– A strong industry focus. – A well-developed approach to problem solving and decision making.
– The ability to implement a team culture and communicate effectively with people at all levels. – The ability to develop enduring relationships of mutual trust with people.
- The ability to manage programme risks and issues.
- Demonstrable experience of using structured methods and tools.
- Eligibility to travel and work across BeNeLux and wider Europe at short notice.
This role is suitable for all working patterns, whether this be part-time or full-time. IBM does not have a single policy on part-time and flexible working, however where possible, we will work with you to agree on a working schedule to suit you and IBM. In your application, please outline your desired working pattern including working days/working time/working locations and any other important information. This will then be discussed with you throughout the application process.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
– Extensive SAP experience – minimum of 3 full end-to end project lifecycles including a high degree of business change.
- Successful track record in project delivery and/or services involving multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience of Global Integrated Delivery, managing on & off shore teams.
- Project plan management & control ensuring successful delivery of a programme of SAP projects to schedule, quality & budget.
- Experience of using & tailoring best of breed project management processes & tools.
- Create & maintain complex project plans & execute delivery to schedule.
- Accountability for Management of teams across multiple locations.
- Experience of delivering using a remote delivery model.
- Strong leadership skills with sound SAP technical knowledge & ability to communicate key recommendations to clients.
- Track record of creating enduring client relationships based on trust, successful business development & credible project execution.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience of managing infrastructure and application support teams.
- Experience of delivering in an agile delivery model.
- Managed delivery of SAP cloud-based solutions.
English – fluent
Dutch or French – preferred
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you, this might
mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern,
please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.