Introduction As an Application Package Specialist, you'll help clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions. You'll gain in-depth consulting skil
As an Application Package Specialist, you’ll help clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions. You’ll gain in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients’ business environment. Join us and start your path as a key player to achieve client expected business results and become the expert you want to be.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Assist our clients in the selection, implementation, and support of SAP and S/4HANA Procurement solutions
- Use your consulting skills, business process knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve client expected business results
- Consult our clients on S/4HANA migration and deployment options, as well as roadmap differences between releases and new innovations in the area of materials management module and other related modules
- Analyze business processes and their corresponding requirements and find the best implementation option in S/4HANA MM and surrounding system components, including the work on configuration, functional solutioning and specifications for custom developments, testing, training, hypercare and incidents, and change requests
- Use your knowledge and experience on design, build and test SAP S/4HANA and integration scenarios across all phases of an SAP implementation project (design, build, test, document, release and maintain)
What we offer you:
- Individual career path
- Access to countless trainings and certification offerings
- A knowledge sharing culture
- An environment where you are actively contributing your ideas
- The possibility to work in projects in one of the largest IT companies
Please note that we only accept direct applications (no agency applications).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 3 years of experience in SAP MM with minimum 2 end-to-end implementations from project preparation to go-live and transition to support
- At least 1 year of experience with implementation of migration experience with SAP S/4HANA
- At least 3 years of consulting experience
- Sound business process knowledge of materials management, inventory and procurement processes
- Expert knowledge in SAP MM Material Management (incl. MM-PUR, MM-IM)
- Expert knowledge in the following areas is an asset: SAP LO Logistics General, SAP LE Logistics Execution, SAP SD Sales and Distribution, integration scenarios (interfaces, Idocs)
- An ability to pro-actively take ownership of, and analytical problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal / written communications skills
- Fluent in English and German (written and verbal)
- Swiss nationality or valid Swiss work permit / EU passport
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience or knowledge in applying agile project delivery methods, e.g. Scrum, SAFe
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.