Introduction We are looking for an experienced SAP EWM Consultant to join our team of SAP experts. As an SAP Managing Consultant, you will advise our large global customers on leading SAP practic
We are looking for an experienced SAP EWM Consultant to join our team of SAP experts. As an SAP Managing Consultant, you will advise our large global customers on leading SAP practices, consult with stakeholders on all levels, and play an active part in all aspects of the implementation of new solutions. You will be expected to help inspire, contribute to, and shape our consulting capability in the SAP space as we seek to grow our offerings to both existing and future customers. You will use a mix of consulting skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment. You are driven by continuous learning and improvement, and you master the balance of being self-motivated and able to plan your own work with being able to collaborate in diverse teams.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- You will be expected to advise on solution design, support during sales as an SME and deliver solutions to our clients.
- You can utilise and apply best practices on projects appropriately tailored for the client and their culture.
- You will participate actively in various project activities such as solution design, implementation planning and fit analysis.
- You will collaborate with teams to prioritise and assign work and drive system solutions by clearly articulating business needs.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You have a strong background in leading SAP Sourcing and Procurement functional teams in SAP implementation projects
- You have extensive end-to-end process knowledge about SAP Procure-to-Pay process flows
- You have experience from SAP S/4HANA and preferable experience from 1-2 SAP S/4HANA projects.
- You have experience from agile/SAFe projects and using modern software development methods
- You must be fluent in Finnish and English (speaking and writing). Security clearance will be required for this position.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Valid and applicable SAP S/4HANA certification(s)
- SAP Fiori experience
- SME knowledge in one or more of the following areas of SAP:
o Extended Warehouse Management
o Asset Management and Maintenance
o Transportation Management
o Finance and Controlling
o Reporting & Analytics
o Fiori & UX
o Technical and integrations
About Business Unit
IBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.