Introduction GBS is the world's largest consulting services organization. GBS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into in
GBS is the world’s largest consulting services organization. GBS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, innovative business solutions. GBS provides consulting services across multiple industries and covers the whole process chain from strategy consulting through to the construction, implementation and operation of technical and commercial solutions.
We are looking for an enhancement of our high performing team of SAP Application Architects. The main objective of the team is to design innovative SAP solutions for the challenges of our clients in large transformation programs. We are leading the technical implementation of S/4 HANA solutions and upcoming IT landscape changes through Digitalization, Cloud, Mobile Devices and other improvements of existing large scale SAP environments. Building reliable and innovative SAP environments for our clients is at the core of our work.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As an SAP Application Architect in the area of SAP Architecture, SAP Mobile, SAP Integration, SAP Cloud solutions or SAP Security you are responsible for the technical design and implementation of the solution at our clients. You are an expert in your subject and a trusted advisor to our clients and internal teams.
- Assist clients in the design, implementation, and support of the SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management for enabling a transformation to a data-driven cognitive enterprise.
- Use consulting skills, business knowledge, and solution architecture expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients business environment in order to achieve client expected business results in the area of defense and security.
- Lead SAP S/HANA teams in large SAP implementation projects
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Comprehensive knowledge and practical experience in terms of IT architecture,
- Several years of professional experience as a SAP system architect (SAP-HANA, SAP-ERP, ABAP platform, SAP-HANA, Fiori)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to learn independently and have enthusiasm to teach others in a technical and organizational topic,
- Demonstrate leadership in general: ability to identify priorities, be decisive, ability to lead strategic topics on a global basis, convince others,
- Finish language skills and nationality are required for this role
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
SME level knowledge in the following areas is advantage:
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA Human Resources
- SAP S/4HANA Supply Chain
- SAP S/4HANA Asset Management
- SAP for Defense & Security
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.