Introduction As a (Senior) Managing Consultant for SAP HANA Development and Technology at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of des
As a (Senior) Managing Consultant for SAP HANA Development and Technology at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients’ business environment and achieve business results
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Advise and counsel the client regarding SAP products according to the situation and solution. Understand and recommend actions that may be considered to resolve the client’s problems or issues within the implementation and deployment of S/4HANA in combination with multiple custom developments and other best-of-breed technology solutions
- Advise the client and support your team in multiple SAP technology areas, including: Access & Identity Management, Development Management and Guidelines, Deployment, Master Data Management, Analytics & Data Governance
- Use SAP-ABAP Workbench to develop solutions and prepare deliverables
- Use SAP-Basis Administration to develop solutions and prepare deliverables
- Use your project management as well as functional and technical SAP ABAP skills to facilitate and distribute development tasks within the project, delivering high quality custom developments within a standard SAP S/4HANA implementation and roll-out
What we offer you:
- Individual career path
- Access to countless trainings and certification offerings
- A knowledge sharing culture
- An environment where you are actively contributing your ideas
- The possibility to work in projects in one of the largest IT companies
Please note that we only accept direct applications (no agency applications).
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experienced SAP consultant or SAP project manager with deep expertise in SAP and Technology Architecture including the following topics: Access & Identity Mgmt., Development Mgmt., Deployment, Master Data Mgmt., Analytics & Data Governance
- Min. 7 years of experience in SAP consulting with at least 3 successfully completed full-lifecycle SAP ERP Implementation projects
- Experience from at least two successful SAP S/4HANA implementation projects
- Min. 5 years experience as a project manager or team lead for an organization of min. 10-20 people
- Very good communication skills (verbal and written) in German and English
- Swiss nationality or valid Swiss work permit / EU passport
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience or knowledge in applying agile project delivery methods, e.g. Scrum, SAFe
- Experience in leading people or teams in an SAP implementation / project setting
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.