SAP Customer Experience Consultant (220000VT) Your story Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond. Your journey
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
We are looking for an experienced consultant to join our fast growing SAP Digital Transformation team. As part of this team, you are responsible for helping our clients with their commerce, marketing, subscription billing, service or sales cloud projects, supported by the SAP Customer Experience technology. More specifically and based on your own expertise and ambition, you focus on one or more of the solutions: CPQ, Commerce, Sales, Service, Marketing and BRIM/Subscription Billing. Depending on your experience, tasks include (agile) project management, customer journey analysis, tool selection & recommendation, implementation, training & support.
Also within our Deloitte community you play an important role in increasing internal and external awareness about the SAP Customer Experience solutions and our expertise. Furthermore you will have the opportunity to coach and train junior colleagues.
Let’s talk about you
- You have solid knowledge of and are passionate about customer engagement processes such as e-commerce, CRM and Marketing
- You have at least 2-4 years of project experience in 1 of the Customer Experience solutions: CPQ, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Subscription Billing/BRIM
- Experience with more than 1 of the solutions is a strong asset
- Experience with integrations through Datahub and HCP is an asset
- You are a team player with strong communication skills
- You are open to work in an international environment and must be willing to work abroad if needed
- You have a university degree or the equivalent by experience
- Strong English written and oral communication skills (Dutch and/or French is a plus)
Consulting stands for connecting innovation, transformation and leadership. We help our clients imagine, deliver and run their future, use the latest technologies, from strategy development through implementation. Because impact isn’t created alone. Together we can make history, join us!
Enterprise Performance is about achieving maximum impact and value from investments in finance, supply chain, and IT operations requires a holistic view of key business functions from strategy through process design and technology enablement.
With decades of SAP experience, we help clients in transforming their organization and take it to new levels of performance with a suite of solutions centred on the leading-edge SAP S/4 HANA platform, in areas such as enterprise transformation, finance and supply chain, incorporating advanced technology applications such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, and IoT.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today’s reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client’s premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime
Join us to make an impact together! Apply now!
Organization: Enterprise Performance
Employee Status: Regular
Primary Location: Zaventem