Introduction IBM is the world's largest SAP Partner; we have worked together for over thirty years and have more than 5,000 satisfied joint customers with consultants and professional staff in 174 co
IBM is the world’s largest SAP Partner; we have worked together for over thirty years and have more than 5,000 satisfied joint customers with consultants and professional staff in 174 countries around the world. We provide clients with business process and industry expertise, a deep understanding of technology solutions that address specific industry issues and the ability to design, build and run those solutions.
IBM Consulting Sweden is growing, and this is your opportunity to join the world’s leading SAP integrator and transform some of the most influential and creative organizations.
We are looking for an SAP Consultant who excels at leading complex transformations enabled by best-of-breed SAP focused solutions to one of our major clients in Europe.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Rely on your experience as an SAP Consultant with end-to-end skills and knowledge across modules FI-PS-SD
- Demonstrate strong SAP process skills and development skills
- Understand complex business requirements and transform them into SAP solutions in a globally integrated SAP environment
- Build first class business solutions in bigger digitalization and transformation assignments, working with global clients
- Shape IBM’s SAP-enabled Business Transformation capabilities and enable IBM’s growth on SAP projects
- Partner with IBM internal teams, SAP, and other IBM alliances
The selection is continuous and the role will be filled as soon as possible.
This is a job of IBM Client Innovation Center Sweden AB.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Proven experience in modules FI-PS-SD • Strong communication and presentation skills in English and Swedish • Multiple full life cycles in SAP solution delivery • Experience in translating business requirements into solution design, business case definitions, solution integration and business deployment • Extensive knowledge in SAP functional solutions, digital innovation, business process design, process transformation, process automation and standard ERP solutions • Strong understanding of application integration, process, data and technical integration as well as digital solutions
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
You must be eligible to work in Sweden when applying.
About Business Unit
IBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.