Introduction As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customi
As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities
This opportunity is for an individual who has solid experiences working within the SAP BTP/SCP environment, preferably as a team lead, most preferably in complex multicloud client. The successful candidate must have strong experience in design, implementation and support of SAP Cloud solutions in complex business scenarios.
Responsibilities for the position include:
- Managing or executing specific project deliverables and scope to ensure project schedules & timelines are respected.
- Working with the functional team to design technical solutions required to support business transformations and articulating proposed solutions in business terms demonstrating technical effectiveness in meeting business needs.
- Ensuring systems integration across suite of core application platforms.
- Translating the business requirements into comprehensive deliverables and estimate the work effort required to complete them.
- Enabling knowledge transfer to the client delivery, BASIS and Development teams before transition to in service support
- Assessment of application requirements and translation to system and development efforts
- Actively performing knowledge transfer to clients
- Communicating in a team environment with clients and colleagues
- Providing support for deployment and sustainment as necessary
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5 years’ experience in projects involving different SAP modules in a large organization and be aware of the challenges faced by different teams in coming up with an integrated enterprise wide solution
- At least 5 years’ experience in in-depth knowledge of SAP BTP/SCP Technical Architecture
- Minimum 5 years SAP BTP/SCP implementation experience – full project lifecycle
- Strong skills in SAP BTP and SAP Fiori
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Certification in a related SAP domain
- Strong familiarity with SAP implementation methodologies.
- Understanding of the new SAP Activate methodology would be an asset
- Strong familiarity of the SAP BRIM implementation would be an asset.
Languages required: Italian, English
About Business Unit
IBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.