In this role you will help Vandebron grow by innovating on the platform while you help to improve our Salesforce ecosystem (Sales -, Marketing - and Service…...
Our Digital-team is looking for an enthusiastic Salesforce Developer to join us! Do you want to disrupt the energy market? Are you keen to take responsibility and bring the Salesforce platform to a next level? As a salesforce developer you will work on implementing projects that deliver a core contribution to the services of Vandebron. In this role you will help Vandebron grow by innovating on the platform while you help to improve our Salesforce ecosystem (Sales -, Marketing – and Service Cloud) by sharing implementation best practices, recommending and designing alternative solutions and helping to reduce overall technical risk and complexity.
In this role you enable the Salesforce team to deliver and grow. You help to lead the team towards a future-proof and robust platform while translating new business requirements to technical solutions. You do this in close collaboration with other digital teams (Mobile, DevOps, Big Data, etc.). You will contribute in achieving various ambitions of Vandebron, like the technical migration to Salesforce Lightning, and the design and optimisation of the Salesforce datamodel. You will work in a highly agile environment with a focus on iterative and test-driven design methods.
What is your profile?
- At least 1-3 years ‘hands-on’ experience as a developer on the salesforce platform.
- You have solid technical and functional knowledge of Salesforce Cloud Platform and are motivated to stay informed on trends and developments.
- You are analytical and smart, able to understand code complexity quickly (APEX).
- You have experience with various technologies such as APEX, SOQL, SOSL, Lightning Web Components Framework.
- You are experienced with coding practices including reusability, unit testing, code coverage, code review, source control versioning, change sets and migration tools.
- You are a result-oriented self- starter that achieves task objectives independently.
- You are experienced and enthusiastic about the agile development methodology.
- You are comfortable to communicate with end-users and get feedback from them.
- You are a teamplayer with a positive attitude and flexible in dealing with change.
What do we offer?
- The experience of contributing to changing the world for the better.
- An ambitious, innovative, and fun work environment with like-minded colleagues and room for your own initiatives.
- A yearly personal development budget of 800,- and a comprehensive learning environment to bring your personal goals into practice.
- Salary in conformity with the market.
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam and a healthy lunch, Friday drinks, company and team building events (when possible again).
- A discount on your Vandebron energy contract.
Please press the button below and tell us who you are and why you want to work with us!
More about Vandebron
Best working place. In the center of Amsterdam!
Vandebron is a scale-up in the energy world, with a mission to transform the energy market. Starting with 100% green & local energy in the Netherlands. We are doing so by using state of the art technology that distinguishes us from other utility providers. In our latest developments we are using blockchain technology to create a flexible energy solution for electric vehicles.
With your skills as a developer, you can contribute to this awesome and ambitious mission. So not only you will get to work with the latest technologies and a group of enthusiastic international developers in an office with free bio-lunch and great parties: your effort will also help making the world a better place at the same time.
“Why wouldn’t you try to make the future better, if you are going to be a part of it?”
- Elon Musk
At Vandebron we strongly believe in the agile principles. We strive to follow the manifesto and we use Scrum as a structure way to plan and adapt our development. Always with a strong focus on customer value. We believe in quality and clean code and our speed is based releasing the smartest MVP rather than compromising the quality of our work. We have 2 week sprints and we manage to continuously deliver value for Vandebron. We move fast and we want our improvements to be in production even before our sprint is finished. We make it possible for Vandebron to offer new services online, like our new ‘smart energy platform’ where we use blockchain technology to develop ‘smart charging’ propositions which is used to speed up the transition to sustainable energy. Also, we offer all our services via a state of the art ecosystem where web (React.js) and app (React native) play an important role and while disrupting our market. Of course we are making sure that our (internal/external) processes, which rely heavily on IT (cloud) systems, remain speedy and flexible. We love creativity, and we’re more than happy to give our developers the freedom to express themselves, growing both personally and professionally in a wonderful working environment.