Company Description Description de l'entreprise Passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale? For more than 15 years, we have been adv
Description de l’entreprise
Passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in France and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 3,500 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique…)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations…)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Together, let’s build Talan’s future:
Competencies /skills required
- Relevant Experience of 2+ years working in an enterprise implementing Salesforce.com Sales cloud, Service cloud.
- You have experience with Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud
- You have experience with Salesforce Lightening.
- You have experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes , Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Eclipse, Apex Data loader, Migration Tool, Web Services.
- Experience with Custom Application development on Force.com platform
- Experience in Salesforce integration with other on premise systems
- Experience in business-functional analysis, modeling and design methods
- Able to deploy initiative and has a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Knowledge of TFS/GIT
- You have Salesforce certifications like Platform Developer 1 and 2.
- You are customer-oriented, solution-minded and you have a learning mentality.
- You are a good communicator and can work efficiently and independently.
- You are flexible and apt to work in a continuously challenging and changing environment
- Technical Assessment based on the analysis done by the admin salesforce
- Unit Testing
- Provide code solutions based on technical analysis
- Adhere best practices defined within the development activities
- Adhere current development approach (ALM)
- Provide necessary information to coordinator about ongoing work