p span style font weight 400 The revenue operations team is the backbone that helps the go to market GTM team run effectively. Ou...
The revenue operations team is the backbone that helps the go-to-market (GTM) team run effectively. Our job is to manage the full funnel operations across the customer lifecycle and provide the organization documentation and expertise needed for the teams to function efficiently.
The Sales Operations Manager is a highly cross functional role, and will partner closely with our Demand Generations, Sales & Customer Success teams to drive operational excellence and process efficiency in the Revenue organization. You will be proactive, anticipating and identifying opportunities to scale our business, specifically within the EMEA & APAC regions.
This position will be based out of London.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if you…
- Are the go-to person for APAC & EMEA customer facing reps
- Ensure system & data integrity in Salesforce and make recommendations for enhancements to improve efficiency, processes, reporting etc.
- Work with Business Systems team to map out and implement processes as we continue to scale (includes business requirements gathering and systems improvements)
- Includes supporting the installation and maintenance of additional systems
- Be the business owner of specific revenue tech stacks, such as Gong.io
- Collaborate with Enablement to train and support customer facing teams
- Support the design and implementation of business initiatives that analyze customer data, and trigger actions for the customer success team to proactively engage with customers
- Create and maintain insightful reports and dashboards such as the below to help:
- The SDR team to better understand activity KPIs and conversions etc.
- The Sales team to better understand sales efficiencies, forecasting accuracy etc.
- The CS team to better understand customer touchpoint activities as they relate to adoption and successful renewal etc.
- Make recommendations to improve efficiencies through the development and adoption of best practices related to the company’s renewal and churn processes
- Fulfilled ad-hoc reporting requests and identified opportunities for improved reporting
- Work closely with Revenue Operations Team initiatives as needed
A background like this helps:
- You have 5+ years of relevant experience in revenue/sales operations, ideally at a B2B SaaS company
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Gong.io, Catalyst and other Revenue tools. Bonus if familiarity with CPQ
- Organized and able to work on both long-term projects and requests requiring a quick turnaround
- Highly motivated and results driven self-starter, operating with a sense of urgency
- Experience in a team oriented, fluid, fast-paced, dynamic, scaling environment