The Sales Engineering team is responsible for engaging with R3’s strategic partners, as well as our end users, to facilitate a favourable view of Corda with our prospective customers. The role is a we
- 50% of your time will be spent working on a demo project (the theme of which will be discussed with your mentor dependent on your interests). The aim of this project is to produce and deliver a working Corda demo and associated materials- hands on coding skills are essential!
- 50% of your time will be supporting the Capital Markets Sales Engineering team in the US with the following; Attending client/partner sessions with the New York team (Corda 101s, Deep-dives, Workshops etc.); Independently planning and delivering Corda 101s; Assisting with RFI/RFP responses and project proposals; Developing Sales Engineering materials and collateral (presentations, RFP library etc); Assisting with planning & follow-ups to client/partner sessions
Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous software development experience is essential, as well as the projects that you may have completed during your studies at university. You’ll have strong Java programming skills (knowledge of Kotlin would be advantageous)
- Flexible with the ability to work independently in addition to working productively alongside our London based Sales Engineers
- An interest in Blockchain technology and the financial industry is essential
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills and ability to successfully manage tasks as well as excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills.
- Proactive, conscientious, self-motivated and goal oriented with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge or experience of architecture topics (e.g. messaging, networks, security etc) would be advantageous
We cannot provide sponsorship for this position so in order to be considered, candidates will need to have the right to work in the UK.
We hope to be able to offer at least some (if not all) of the 12 week internship in person this year- although this will be dependent on the ongoing pandemic and each countries individual guidelines and restrictions.