At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain,…...
Working on some of our customers hardest problems, the Public Sector Strategy team understands how to combine high-level business strategy with technical application. They are experts in translating technical requirements for our customers and love figuring out ways to stretch the limits of what is technically possible. Strategists provide leadership and guidance to our users during their investigations.
Joining our EMEA team, the Solution Engineer will provide expertise in working with Public Sector customers. They’ll be on the front lines of developing key customer relationships, educating them on Chainalysis products and assisting them with their most important investigations. We measure success by the strength of cases built using cryptocurrency tracing techniques and software.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve liaised with senior stakeholders across German, Austrian, and Swiss law enforcement to educate and evangelize Chainalysis’ track and trace solution
- You’ve conducted Chainalysis Reactor Certification trainings as necessary for law enforcement across Europe
- You’ve developed educational materials for customers and prospects in region
- You’ve identified strategic initiatives for combating cyber and economic crime within region, helped establish solutions and bring them to market
- You’ve provided technical advice and investigative support for extremely difficult, complex, technical and highly sensitive investigations especially as they pertain to cryptocurrencies
- You’ve built a strong relationship with our Product team and make recommendations for new features
- Thanks to your feedback, our product and engineering teams have added new features and improved existing capabilities
- A background like this helps:
- You’ve worked in law enforcement in Germany or have experience in a pre-sales role for a cybersecurity or information technology company serving law enforcement and national security customers
- You have experience with investigations involving cryptocurrency and with presenting cases to senior stakeholders within your organization
- Both written and spoken fluency in English and German for the purposes of communicating with Chainalysis’ offices around the world and with customers in Germany
- You’re comfortable with distributed teams, working remotely, and collaborating with team members who are not colocated with you
- You are self-motivated, take initiative to fix problems when you see them, and seek out opportunities to grow professionally
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don’t hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.