At the cutting edge of the cryptocurrency industry, our team understands the latest market developments and business models that are building the future of finance. Our goal is to help financial insti
At the cutting edge of the cryptocurrency industry, our team understands the latest market developments and business models that are building the future of finance. Our goal is to help financial institutions understand the value of implementing our solutions. We’re experts on the “why” and the “how” with deep relationships and knowledge of navigating government sales processes.
Sales Directors are servant leaders dedicated to enabling their team and yet still enjoy the thrill creating a calculated account plan and then closing a deal. Charged with leading a team of high-performing sales reps and hiring as needed to meet increasing market demand, you know how to attract exceptional talent, evaluate sales skills, and run a hiring process that is lean and leaves a positive impression on every
candidate. We measure your success by your ability to accurate forecast revenue and hit (read: exceed) quotas and the engagement of your team.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve developed a winning team who are exceeding their quota and objectives.
- You’ve upskilled the team’s ability to drive sales wins by participating in and leading client and prospect meetings.
- Stakeholders across the sales teams and rest of the company trust you and are eager to support and provide resources to your team.
- You’ve built transparent and valuable relationships with your team and have developed an effective and efficient strategy for recruiting, hiring, and training new Account Executives on the sales motion at Chainalysis.
- Your team has a reliable cadence for rhythm for forecast meetings and each team member’s forecast is accurate and documented in Salesforce.
- Your team’s closure rates have increased and customer churn has decreased because of your direct coaching and mentorship.
- Senior sales management can trust and rely on your forecasts and sales activity to inform the overall sales strategy across the business.
- You know the intricacies of your teams’ sales activity and track the results to inform your forecasts and individual development plans.
A background like this helps:
- Recent experience managing and closing complex software sales within financial institutions in EMEA
- Experience managing the sales cycle from program manager to procurement team to C-suite stakeholders
- Strong relationships in global top 25 banks and asset managers throughout Europe
- Key industry knowledge and ability to effectively articulate the Chainalysis value proposition
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Ability to negotiate pricing, terms and conditions and other concessions in complex, multi-year sales agreements.
- History of scaling and coaching high-performing and diverse sales teams
- Experience with Financial Intelligence, Blockchain, Cyber Security, and/or Cryptocurrency technologies
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don’t hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.