Reporting to our Head of Digital Assets & Currencies, you will build close relationships with our top prospective Merchants with a core focus on Digital Assets…...
We’re building the connected finance businesses deserve. Unleashing them with tomorrow’s technology, today. Our flexible payments solutions help global enterprises — like Samsung, Deliveroo and Adidas — launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it’s not just what we build that makes us different. It’s how.
We liberate smart, passionate people to collaborate, innovate and do their best work — faster. That’s why we’re one of the most valuable fintech firms around. But we’re just getting started. By cutting through financial complexity, we’ll empower companies to change the world. Join us. Unlock your potential.
Build tomorrow, today.
Sales Director at Checkout.com:
Checkout.com is looking for a creative, strategic-thinking and highly driven Sales Director to join our Sales team, in an individual contributor role. Reporting to our Head of Digital Assets & Currencies, you will build close relationships with our top prospective Merchants with a core focus on Digital Assets and Currencies, driving new business growth and acquiring the largest merchants in this pivotal stage of our growth.
As a strategic thinker, you will collaborate closely with the rest of the Sales team which includes both expert commercial and marketing resources to provide a world-class service to the top merchant accounts on our radar. From bespoke experiences to dedicated resources, you will have the keys to empower the top merchants in our connected payment world. You will also work with various in-house leaders across Technology, Operations and Marketing to position our capabilities, products, services and solutions effectively with top prospects.
- 7+ years of Sales and/or Business Development experience working in payments with a focus on bringing onboard key strategic accounts
- Excellent knowledge of the Digital Assets & Currencies space
- Proven individual contributor success in full-cycle Sales role
- Strong network within the Crypto & Blockchain industry
- Highly collaborative, with ability to work cross-functionally and provide insight to various internal stakeholders across the business
- Tech-savvy, with a real passion for Technology
- Good eye for business opportunities with awareness of financial factors
- Track record of inspiring and mentoring sales teams
- Extraordinary communication and negotiation skills
- Highly organized and able to prioritize shifting workloads and responsibilities effectively
- Fluent in English
What you will be doing
- Building deep relationships with and forging alliances with key stakeholders of strategic accounts
- Collaborating cross-functionally with leaders across various departments within the business to tailor best-in-class proposals for merchants
- Building and driving the outbound sales strategy with our business development specialists and ABM team
- Utilizing Salesforce and other core tech stack to track and monitor progress,KPIs, and analyze engagement trends to continuously identify areas of strength and areas for improvement
- Partnering with other global Sales leaders to share best practices, key business insights and industry trends
- Position Checkout.com as the top global payment provider for merchants
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don’t stop at ‘good’ here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We’re proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
Take a peek inside here.
More about Checkout.com
We empower businesses to adapt, innovate and thrive with the connected payments they deserve. Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1000 people across 17 international offices. To date, we’ve raised a total of $830 million, with our recent Series C valuing us at $15 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
Checkout.com is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience, skills and personality. We believe that employing a diverse workforce is the right thing to do and is central to our success.