Do you want to be part of a new entrepreneurial adventure and help build the next global FinTech, then we might just have the job for you. Taurus is the European leading digital asset infrastruct
Do you want to be part of a new entrepreneurial adventure and help build the next global FinTech, then we might just have the job for you.
Taurus is the European leading digital asset infrastructure provider for banks, corporates and private companies. Using blockchain technology, its platform covers cryptocurrencies, tokenized securities, tokenized assets (such as NFTs), digital currencies, and stable coins.
We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to support our fast global growth.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is part of our sales team with the mission to support Sales and Account Executive by assisting them through inbound and outbound calls. Successful SDRs critically think and learn through coaching from their colleagues, build upon, and improve their skills.
During his journey at Taurus, the Sales Development Representative is in charge of:
- Partner closely with Account Executives to help move along qualified pipeline through the sales cycle
- Build a point of view on how to help qualify customers needs
- Build credibility and trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Learn how to anticipate and prepare for objections
- Manage a high volume of inbound leads with a strategy on prioritization of your leads
- Research and understand various lines of business and personas
- Master Degree in Business or Engineering
- Previous internship or two years of full-time corporate sales experience, B2B software sales experience is a plus
- German native with the ability to speak English, French is a plus
- Competitive spirit and the drive for results
- Exemplary problem-solving skills and the resourceful ability to take initiative
- Coachable and enjoys learning in a fast-paced sales environment
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Builder mindset
- An opportunity to work at the intersection of digital assets and finance
- A skilled and experienced team, including world-renowned experts
- A fast-paced learning environment, entrepreneurial spirit and team spirit
- A great moment to join as the company grows and expands
- State-of-the-art technology and IT infrastructure
- Hybrid remote work and flexible working hours
- Fun team events
As the company evolves in a dynamic and innovative environment, its DNA is based on merit. As such, there will be significant growth opportunities for candidates with an open and deliver mindset. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We will only consider direct applications from Swiss or European candidates wishing to move to Switzerland.
We will not consider applications via agencies.