Who we are Bitpanda is on a mission to reinvent the world of finance and bring investing closer to everyone, everywhere. Today's financial ecosystem is complex, exclusive and expensive, and we're h
Who we are
Bitpanda is on a mission to reinvent the world of finance and bring investing closer to everyone, everywhere. Today’s financial ecosystem is complex, exclusive and expensive, and we’re here to change this as the #1 investment platform in Europe and beyond. Our platform is rooted in the belief that investing should be safe, easy and accessible to all. With Bitpanda, everyone has the freedom and flexibility to invest in what they believe in – commission-free stocks, cryptocurrencies or even precious metals – starting from as little as $1.
Our story started in 2014 with our founders, Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer. Since then, we’ve grown to a powerful and diverse team of 600+ people who represent more than 50 nationalities. Headquartered in Vienna, we’re proud to be Austria’s first unicorn and one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe. Our innovative technology serves over 3 million users and operates across multiple hub locations. Our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As an Institutional Sales representative at Bitpanda Pro your role will be to build and grow our institutional client base on both the Exchange and the Prime Brokerage businesses. Your goal is to build a European client base of high volume digital asset traders. You will work within the Sales team, supporting the Sales Directors and Head of Sales.
What you’ll do
- Source new institutional clients with market research and analysis
- Qualify inbound and outbound sales prospects
- Run targeted campaigns for prospecting new institutional clients and deepening existing relationships with account coverage
- Be the first point of contact for key clients as account manager
- Reach ambitious revenue and segment growth targets
- Assist clients becoming “ready-to-trade” by leading them through the onboarding process
Who you are
- Strong experience in Sales and relationship management roles
- Experience in financial services Sales roles: e-Sales, crypto or prime sales or other sell-side background preferred
- Client network of financial institutions in Europe
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (European language skills a nice to have)
- A self-starter who thrives in an uncertain and dynamic environment with a strong growth
- Mindset, willingness to learn and can own projects end-to-end
- Interest in crypto / digital assets
What’s in it for you
- Top-notch “tech pack” (a.k.a.: the latest and greatest hardware) that you need to help Bitpanda move the needle, right from day one. The best part? You can choose between PC or Mac. And yes, noise-cancelling headphones are included!
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events – both in-person and virtually!
- Learning & development opportunities
- A brand new, optimised-for-hybrid-working, HQ office located in Vienna’s fintech hub (in the second district) as well as local office location hotspots in Berlin, London, Madrid, Barcelona and Milan (to name just a few!)
- Bitpanda sustainable merch to keep you swagged out and living the Bitpanda brand
- A global Bitpanda team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working.
And, above all, the opportunity to learn & grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey to become Europe’s #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.