SALES AREA MANAGER - FRANCE (ANN.57052) * Antares Vision Group *is a multinational company, a technological partner of excellence in digitization and innovation, to ensure the safety of products and
SALES AREA MANAGER – FRANCE
Antares Vision Group *is a multinational company, a technological partner of excellence in digitization and innovation, to ensure the safety of products and people, the competitiveness of businesses and the protection of the planet.
It offers an unique and complete ecosystem of technologies to guarantee product quality (inspection systems and machines) and product traceability along the supply chain (from raw materials, to production, from distribution to the consumer), with integrated management of data also through the application of artificial intelligence and the use of blockchain.
Antares Vision Group is active in the Life Science sector (pharmaceuticals, biomedical devices and hospitals), in beverage and food, in cosmetics and with potential in other sectors.
World leader in drug traceability, it supplies the main world producers (over 50% of the top 20 multinationals) and various government authorities with solutions to monitor the supply chain and validate the authenticity of products.
Antares Vision Group is present in 60 countries, employs + 1000 employees and consolidates a network of over 40 international Partners.
Antares Vision looking for a Sales Area Manager*
The Sales Area Manager is responsible for managing existing and future clients, maintaining long-term relationships for the achievement of the expected sales objectives. He/She supports the company to increase the Company position in the cosmetics business, to drive the growing process in selling services and enlarge the business channels.
The Sales Area Manager will be working in a matrix set-up with colleagues across the internal function involved: Project Management; Back Office; Architect Solution; R&D Managers.
- Being responsible for specific clients
- Managing the existing clients in the relevant market
- Prospecting, hunting and On-boarding of new clients
- Setting up new framework agreements with key clients (with support of Legal Team)
- Planning of commercial meetings for the definition of new orders (in collaboration with the PMs)
- Building and maintaining strong relationships useful to the clients governance
- Growing in product portfolio, cross-selling
- Participating in staff and other meetings through conference calls
- Plan visit of the customer to the HQ or to the customers
- Taking part in the appropriate trade fairs and in events with local institutions and potential customers for the presentation of AV products
- Filling the CRM to map the daily activities on the customers
- Filling the CRM to map the daily activities on the customers: visits, type of products, services contracts, calls, contracts, discounts, actors involved in the selling projects
MSc in Economics, Business Engineering
- Experience in global sales management
- Experience in the industrial automation sector and/or in machines (must have)
- Knowledge of Traceability lines (nice to have)
- Knowledge of Vision systems (nice to have)
- Experience with clients in the cosmetics sector (must have)
- 60 to 100% availability to travel
The office is located in Rillieux-la-Pape (Lion)
The search is for immediate and permanent employment.
The candidate will be included in a young and dynamic team, and will receive support in his growth path.
Please send your candidature : *Nicolas.Perrin@antaresvision.com
The research is intended for candidates of both sexes (read 903 / 77-125 / 91). Please send a detailed curriculum vitae, with authorization to process data (EU Regulation 2016/679).
Job Type: Full-time