BC Bitcoin (J & M Trading) is a leading UK Cryptocurrency Brokerage that provides secure, trustworthy and client focused Cryptoasset trading services to Retail and Institutional clients. Clients can Buy, Sell and Exchange over 150 different Cryptoassets with GBP or EUR via Bank Transfer and Card Payments. J & M Trading was established in 2017 and has been temporarily registered as a Cryptoasset Business with the FCA until March 2022 pending determination of our application. We have a 5-Star rating on Trustpilot and take Compliance and Customer Service seriously.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading and fast-growing company in the digital asset and cryptocurrency industry. We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working individual with strong mathematical abilities and experienced in customer service.
Salary: £18k – £22k depending on experience
Hours: 36 Hours (4 days per week, evenings and weekends)
- Responding to client enquiries via Email, Phone and Live Chat.
- Completing trades and processing transactions on behalf of clients.
- Providing technical support and assistance to clients, cryptocurrency experience preferred but not essential.
- Liaising between Compliance and Customers to resolve outstanding queries.
- Writing original content and articles to enhance the websites SEO.
- Posting on social media, generating interest in company and services.
- At least 5 GCSE grade A-C with an emphasis on Maths and English, A-levels preferable.
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications especially Excel.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- Self-starter able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Interest in Cryptocurrency, Blockchain and Trading.
- Previous experience in a finance/administration environment is preferred.
The selected candidate must be willing to work Weekends and Evenings and be available to come into the office. We have a great working environment, knowledgeable and supportive team and other incentives and bonuses available to successful candidates.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£22,000.00 per year
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
We have made every effort to ensure our office environment is safe.
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)