What we offer Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creatin
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU:
- To be part of a highly motivated global team delivering services to SAP’s customers helping them achieve their maximum potential through business transformation
- To guide our customers throughout the entire lifecycle to make the benefits of digital transformation a reality, end to end.
- To work closely with SAP’s strategic business process intelligence transformation suite
MAIN TASKS AND OBJECTIVES
- Support long term customer engagements from starting point and first target architecture to optimizing processes and customer experience and successful completion.
- Deliver services requested by customers or SAP – providing valuable input to customer teams while collecting and sharing best practice knowledge.
- Act as trusted advisors for C-Levels to drive business transformation
- Leverage business process intelligence as input for driving transformation
- Assess the maturity and performance of business processes, identifying opportunities for improvements with SAP S/4HANA and our solution capabilities
- Support demand generation and sales of services with a focus on business outcomes
- Apply expert advice and guidance to plan and design the intelligent enterprise target architecture and roadmap
- Higher education degree in IT/ Computer Science/ Physics/Mathematics/Engineering or related discipline
- Extensive years of Industry and SAP product experience in one of the key areas such as – S/4HANA Logistics, Finance or Supply Chain
- Previous experience as Solution Architect
- Experienced in interacting with CxOs, connect with their priorities and influence their agenda
- Experienced in Business Process analysis and reengineering
- Experience with S/4HANA transformation (e.g. conversion or new implementation)
- Experience with new technologies such as Cloud, IoT, Machine Learning, big data or blockchain will be a plus.
- Solid understanding of current market environment and perspectives on current IT trends, their impact on business strategies, and their implications for large and small enterprises in creating and sustaining competitive advantage
- Outstanding presentation skills, ability to design, prepare and deliver high-impact presentations
- Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA architecture and in general enterprise architecture is a plus.
- Excellent customer focus, teamwork and communication skills (oral/written)
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Valid work permit for EU
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:320762 | Work Area: Customer Service and Support | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time |