Tivix is a business unit of Kellton Tech, that is focused on digital product development. We're a software consulting company with a 65-people office in Wrocław, headquartered in San Francisco, and w
We’re a software consulting company with a 65-people office in Wrocław, headquartered in San Francisco, and with other offices in New York, Portland, London and India. Our team passion manifests itself in every client engagement. Our clients are a mix of new ventures, Fortune 500 brands, and innovative NGO’s across a variety of sectors. We work with different technologies and there are a lot of opportunities to learn.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Solidity,RUST, Blockchain, MERN) with 2+ years with solidity and blockchain development to produce and implement functional software solutions. Ideally you have experience working with L2 chains as well as Non EVM compatible chains. You will work with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects. In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
Would you like to join our rockstar team?
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture I
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- More than 4 years of experience as a Software Engineer
- 4 years building applications in MERN and MEAN Stack
- 2+ years experience building dApps, smart contracts, token contracts, staking contracts, and other blockchain-based solutions including experience building interactive web3 applications
- Experience building interactive applications with MetaMask, SOLFLARE, TrustWallet, WalletConnect, and other EVM compatible and non EVM compatible wallet solutions
- Experience working with Cloud Atlas, MongoDB, and AWS Experience with AWS, NoSQL data stores, RabbitMQ, AMQP, or Kafka
- Strong understanding of system design principles and data structures
- Experience with application diagnostics and dashboard tooling such as Zipkin, Splunk, Kibana, Grafana
- Experience with ALM and DevOps tooling such as Helm Charts, and the Atlassian suite
- Practical familiarity with public blockchain protocols and their associated APIs such as Algorand, Tendermint, Stellar, Ethereum, Solana, and/or other Front-end frameworks such as React, Flutter, and/or commonly used web components
- Public API management, versioning, and governance
- Network system diagnostics and benchmark tooling such as Wireshark and k6 Ability to provide technical leadership and coaching to team members on topics of individual expertise, as well as actively brainstorming solutions to complex software development problems
- A willingness and comfort to offer, receive, and consider software designs and ideas with a critical eye for scalability, reliability, and performance considerations, in an open and intellectually honest manner Interaction with key partners and internal stakeholders regarding practical timelines, technical issues, and infrastructure integration
- Ability and comfort working with data of widely varying degrees of complexity and scale
- As new technologies emerge and impact existing designs and implementations, demonstrate an ability to learn these technologies quickly, identify and evangelize opportunities for use and if necessary, resolve integration and adaptation challenges
- Work in a complex, dynamic team environment with minimal supervision while possessing good organizational skills
- The realities of mission critical production support and monitoring
- Technical writing and drawing for the documentation of knowledge and coding activities throughout the application development lifecycle
- Ability to design and execute unit, integration, profiling, and e2e testing procedures, experience with contract testing using frameworks such as Pact is a plus
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude Ability to work independently on tasks Ability to effectively collaborate with the team Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- offer participation in projects which bring a better tomorrow, for brands like UNICEF, UN, NATO, Zoetis, to name a few
- welcome you with 1,5K PLN for your new work setup and whatever you want
- give you the newest MacBook Pro with accessories
- add an annual bonus to your salary
- don’t mind when you work from home (and co-fund your internet connection, if needed)
- offer in-office lunches (eg. sushi, Thai food, etc.), the kitchen full of snacks and drinks, and… home ordered meals if you work remotely
- care about your professional development (training reimbursement)
- insure your life and health with personalised insurances
- offer private healthcare for you and your partner/family
- organise thrilling company offsite events
- reimburse your public transportation expenses if you work from office
- provide a modern and quiet office (incl. height-adjustable desks and chairs) and a free parking placec
- contribute to open source software
- invite you to have fun with our darts, billiards table, table football, and PlayStation4
- provide English lessons with native speakers and… many more!
We need three important things from you after you click the “Apply for this job” button below:
Also, if you put the words “U mnie działa” in your cover letter, it will please us to know that you took the time to read this post and have good attention to detail.
Looking forward to hearing from you!