Smart Contracts (nice to have) Blockchain knowledge (nice to have) TypeScript (nice to have) Rust (regular) Description: BlockLabs is a leading blo
Blockchain knowledge (nice to have)
TypeScript (nice to have)
About a Job:
The role is 100% remote.
The ideal candidate has at least 3 year of professional experience in software development in any of the programming languages,and at least 1 year of experience in Rust, and has an interest in the decentralized world of blockchains and cryptocurrencies.
- Participation in other crypto projects and the ability to buy tokens at a private sale price.
- On-site blockchain training, support, and mentoring.
- Opportunities for growth and development.
- Flexible working hours – if you like working late or over the weekends, it is possible with us!
- 3+ years of commercial experience in coding and developing, preferably using the Rust programming language
- Practical experience with Rust programming language (1 yr+)
- Enthusiasm about the decentralized world of blockchains and willingness to expand knowledge,
- Hands-on experience with Git,
- Upper-Intermediate English skills (spoken and written),
- Ability to cooperate with a distributed team in a remote environment.
Good to have:
- Blockchain and Web3 experience,
- Experience within programming languages, such as C++, Node.js, Golang,
- Experience in working remotely
- Interest in Blockchain space
We fundamentally believe that blockchain is the next generation of technology that lays the foundation for a more equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply, as we aim to make our technologies available and accessible to everyone!
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på ofir.dk