Oakdene are working with an established Accountancy practice based in London who are seeking a Russian Speaking Senior Accountant to join their team on a full…...
Oakdene are working with an established Accountancy practice based in London who are seeking a Russian Speaking Senior Accountant to join their team on a full time basis. In this role you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients, specifically High Net Worth Individuals and CryptoCurrency traders.
This is a flexible role with up to 4 days working from home per week.
Senior Accountant Job duties:
- Processing of statutory accounts and associated tax returns for limited companies, partnerships, sole traders and individuals
- Dealing with ongoing issues and tasks tax queries, etc
- Secondary responsibilities
- Bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Dealing with clients
- Any others as requires by the business
- Assisting other members of staff when required
- Reports to Managing Director
- Minimum of three years’ experience working within an accountancy practice dealing with small/medium size businesses
- Proven track record of accounts and tax preparation utilizing different software.
- Experience of using Sage, Tax Calc and Taxfiler or similar.
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Excellent general business, taxation, and accounts preparation skills
- Excellent leadership, team working, communication and negotiation skills
- Be able to work under pressure and without supervision in a productive manner
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £50,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- accounting practice dealing: 3 years (preferred)
- using Sage, Tax Calc and Taxfiler or similar: 1 year (preferred)
- Russian (preferred)
- ACA or ACCA qualified (preferred)