Location: Berlin or Stuttgart or 100% remote (in Germany) You don’t live in Berlin? No worries, we live and breathe a remote culture We are Boerse Stuttgart Digital Exchange GmbH – we are buildin
You don’t live in Berlin? No worries, we live and breathe a remote culture
We are Boerse Stuttgart Digital Exchange GmbH – we are building Germany´s first regulated trading venue for digital assets. We set high standards in transparency and security and offer a reliable framework for trading. In order to realize this ambitious endeavour, we are looking for new colleagues (f/m/d), who are willing to take on responsibility, who bring in a good portion of pioneering spirit and courage to accompany us on this path.
Börse Stuttgart Digital Exchange offers retail and institutional clients a trusted and reliable way to trade and store digital assets.
- You take ownership for building a strong engineering culture within our teams
- You collaborate with your fellow engineers and product owners to design, code and deploy our software
- You deliver high quality code in an efficient manner and automate repetitive tasks as much as possible
- You take end-to-end ownership about the code you deploy (“You build it, you run it”)
- You actively contribute to our technology strategy and help to implement it
- You connect and collaborate with relevant stakeholders and external parties which are essential elements in building our digital products
- You have several years of experience working professionally with Ruby
- Ideally you have already worked in highly regulated industries/contexts such as the financial industry (i.e. banking, trading, fintech, token economy)
- You are passionate about people and new work philosophies
- You actively shape and contribute to a healthy team culture based on mutual trust and support and you are fun to work with : -)
- Competitive salary
- Stability through corporate back-up and lots of growth opportunities 100% flexibility: work from where you want, when you want
- State-of-the-art tech environment
- Learning and Development budget (500 € annually)
- 30 days of vacation
Sounds good? Philipp looks forward to your profile (e.g. CV/LinkedIn/GitHub – no need for a cover letter) and he will get back to you within 72 hours!
#bsdex #boersestuttgartdigitalexchange #remote #homeoffice #crypto #berlin #stuttgart #bitcoin #fintech #stateofthearttradingAPIs #ruby #backend #engineer #trading #development #madeingermany #cryptocurrency