You collaborate with your fellow engineers and product owners to design, code and deploy our software. You deliver high quality code in an efficient manner and…...
We at Boerse Stuttgart Digital Exchange GmbH (BSDEX) are building Germany ́s first regulated trading venue for digital assets. Bitcoin has disrupted the conventional banking and stock exchange business and generated billions in value in a very short timeframe. The underlying blockchain technology is revolutionizing the handling of assets along the value chain of the financial world. We are now at an inflection point where digital asset trading and ownership is becoming mainstream with strong institutional adoption by major traditional players such as investment banks, asset managers, family offices and other core market participants.
We set high standards in transparency and security and offer a reliable and trusted framework for trading tokenized assets. In order to realize this ambitious endeavor, we are looking for new colleagues (f/m/d), who are willing to take on responsibility, who bring in a good portion of pioneering spirit and courage to accompany us on this path.
- You take ownership for building a strong engineering culture within our teams
- You collaborate with your fellow engineers and product owners to design, code and deploy our software
- You deliver high quality code in an efficient manner and automate repetitive tasks as much as possible
- You take end-to-end ownership about the code you deploy (“You build it, you run it”)
- You actively contribute to our technology strategy and help to implement it
- You connect and collaborate with relevant stakeholders and external parties which are essential elements in building our digital products
- You have several years of experience working professionally with Ruby
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes are a plus
- Ideally you have already worked in highly regulated industries/contexts such as the financial industry (i.e. banking, trading, fintech, token economy)
- You are passionate about people and new work philosophies – ideally you have experience in building location-independent teams
- You actively shape and contribute to a healthy team culture based on mutual trust and support and you are fun to work with : -)
- Participation and ownership in building the missing piece of infrastructure in Europe to trade digital assets
- Access to resources and colleagues of Boerse Stuttgart and knowledge exchange / collaboration with other digitization projects within Boerse Stuttgart, namely Primary Market / Tokenization, Custody, BISON
- Become a shaper of our company culture
- We will have further perks here in the future …
Sounds good? Please send us your CV/LinkedIn/Github (no need for a cover/motivation letter) and we will get back to you in no time!