Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for a senior IT specialist with experience in RPA and PM products and IBM Business Automation solutions.
You will be responsible for a subset of clients to be the technical leader and work as the focal point of our IBM Elite Team in the customers to supporting and accelerating the Deployment.
You will be in charge to understand the RPA and IPM client’s journey, where they are, how they are implementing these IBM solutions, provide technical recommendations, provide access of our best practices for each kind of use cases, represent the clients inside IBM to accelerate products problems resolutions led by the IBM Support Team, share new product enhancements needs with the IBM Offering Managers.
- Collaborate with development team members (Clients, BPs and/or Expert Labs) to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions
- In some specific situations support answering RFI and RFPs.
- Run high level discovery and potential new adoptions workshops and assessments.
- Have handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies and business processes.
- Create and maintain enduring trusted relationships at technical levels within the client’s business.
You will make part of the IBM Automation Elite Team that has focus on IBM RPA and Process Mining standalone selling and implementations. IBM Automation Elite Team’s mission is to work closely with each of our customers during your Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Process Mining (IPM) Journeys.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Fluent English and Mandarin.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written English communication skills.
- Experience with RPA and/or Process Mining technologies.
- Understanding about RPA computer vision, machine learning.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA & PM solutions.
- Ability to present technical details to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills and complex troubleshooting methods.
- Ability to work through ambiguous situations.
- Experience with enterprise software implementations
- Strong interpersonal relationship building and executive communications skills
- Can manage multiple customer accounts and projects simultaneously
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3 years of experience in Customer Success, Professional Services and/or Services Industries, Technical Sales (e.g., technology or management consulting).
- Strong Client Management skills.
About Business Unit
IBM’s Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM’s Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world. IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments—with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management. Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility. With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.