Do you want to be part of a new entrepreneurial adventure and help build the next global FinTech, then we might just have the job for you. Taurus is the European leading digital asset infrastruct
Do you want to be part of a new entrepreneurial adventure and help build the next global FinTech, then we might just have the job for you.
Taurus is the European leading digital asset infrastructure provider for banks, corporates and private companies. Using blockchain technology, its platform covers cryptocurrencies, tokenized securities, tokenized assets (such as NFTs), digital currencies, and stable coins.
We are looking for ambitious and driven individuals to support our fast global growth.
You will be the Risk Manager supporting the Head of Finance & Risks and senior executives for the risk management of the Company. Your role will be to maintain and constantly improve the already solid risk framework of Taurus (including ICS, OpRisk and BCM aspects)
- Participate in the improvement and implementation of the operational risk framework and ensure its adequacy
- Be Risk Control Self Assessment (RCSA) process owner
- Carry out a review of operational (focus) and non-operational risk events and assessing the associated action plans
- Define and improve key risk indicators (KRI), monitor them on a daily basis
- Produce and manage risk cockpits and risk reports
- Contribute to BCP / DRP
- Coordinate ISAE audit
- Participate in the deployment of methodologies, tools and controls
- Managing cross-functional projects with the Business lines and Technology department
- Ensuring that information is fed back into reporting and to the various committees and boards
- Manage the market control on the T-DX organized trading facility – manage investigation cases
- Define and execute thematic risk reviews
- Communicate and collaborate transversally with the various departments in order to develop an operational risk culture.
- University degree or equivalent in Finance, Economics, Business, Engineering, IT or analogous
- Mastery of risk management concepts and tools within regulated entities
- 3-5 years experience in the field of risk management in the financial or IT industry is a plus either as an auditor or as a risk manager
- Strong passion for and good knowledge of digital assets and blockchain technologies
- Strong analytical skills, precise, organized, autonomous, open-minded, self-starter, fast-learner, hands-on and result-oriented
- Fluent in French and English; German a plus.
- An opportunity to work at the intersection of digital assets and finance
- A skilled and experienced team, including world-renowned experts
- A fast-paced learning environment, entrepreneurial spirit and team spirit
- A great moment to join as the company grows and expands
- State-of-the-art technology and IT infrastructure
- Hybrid remote work and flexible working hours
- Fun team events
As the company evolves in a dynamic and innovative environment, its DNA is based on merit. As such, there will be significant growth opportunities for candidates with an open and deliver mindset. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We will only consider direct applications from Swiss or European candidates wishing to move to Switzerland.
We will not consider applications via agencies.