Are you looking for the next professional opportunity, that will challenge you and advance your career? Join our team now! Tickmill is looking to hire a Risk & Compliance Associate (1 yea
Are you looking for the next professional opportunity, that will challenge you and advance your career? Join our team now!
Tickmill is looking to hire a Risk & Compliance Associate (1 year contract with potential of permanent agreement) to join our rapidly expanding team.
Join a high-caliber team and contribute to its success with your passion, hard-work and positive attitude.
Tickmill is an award-winning, multi-regulated broker offering a wide range of asset classes including CFDs on Forex, Stocks, Indices, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies and bonds, as well as Exchange Traded Derivatives (Futures & Options).
The Tickmill Group was established in 2014, and employs over 250 individuals through its offices in London, Cyprus, Estonia, South Africa and several other regional offices globally.
Our philosophy is based on trust, transparency, and diversity, reflected in both our workplace culture and outstanding customer support. Our employees, a multilingual team of highly skilled professionals from every continent, are the backbone of the company. Their hard work and dedication are what makes it possible to rank among the best in the industry. Tickmill offers a competitive benefits package, hybrid work model, team-building events, and many opportunities for professional growth.
What the job looks like?
The Risk & Compliance Associate will have the opportunity to:
- Improve procedures and systems that enable the Compliance Department to safeguard its business from non-compliance.
- Conduct independent reviews of operational processes and controls, and provide ongoing assurance that comply with FCA CASS regulations, internal standards and policies.
- Improve the overall knowledge, understanding and application of CASS rules across the teams subject to each quality assurance review.
- Provide oversight of the Tickmill Framework, systems, and controls for complying with applicable FCA Client Money and Asset Regulations via quarterly CASS Attestations.
- Assist the MLRO in AML monitoring.
- Perform risk assessments to understand risk level, significance and scope.
- Review marketing materials, presentations and websites to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Assist in the gathering of internal information in response to regulatory requests.
- Support gathering of information for audit /regulatory inspections.
- Perform compliance monitoring as part of the Compliance Monitoring Plan.
- Trade surveillance monitoring.
- Financial Promotions review and monitoring.
What will you need to be able to do the job?
- Bachelor’s degree in law, finance, business management, or a related field.
- Highly-analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in English language with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn and understand the firm and regulators’ rules and policies as well as familiarity with other competitors.
- Ability to manage tasks and activities in a timely manner and be responsible for specific outcomes.
- Solid understanding of relevant firm business.
- Excellent working knowledge of computers and common software packages (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) including analytical tools.
- Approximately 3+ years related experience.
- Experience with CASS calculations.
By joining us, you can expect:
- A Unique Opportunity for a career in a global, fast-growing company.
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience (including Discretionary Bonuses to reward exceptional performance and Loyalty Bonuses).
- Modern and professional work environment.
- Participation in our welfare investment and savings plan through our Pension Scheme(5% + 5%).
- A great chance to focus on your Health and Wellness through a Discount for a Gym membership, Health insurance including cover for your family, life assurance, and the ability to join the Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Multiple events to bond with the team and the group through Quarterly/Semestrial Team Activities for all the Company.
- Opportunities to learn and grow through our “Employee Training & Development program”.
- Birthday Half Day off.
Make your next Career step and apply NOW!
- Due to the great number of applications, we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.