Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Project: This role is part of “RISE with SAP” program where in IBM is a Premium Partner to SAP for providing Infrastructure and Technical Managed Services to end client. Program consist of three main teams
1. Offering team (for all new deals)
2. Design Architecture team (for technical solutioning and validation of feasibility)
3. Delivery team
Program involves three business units IBM Consulting (SAP Basis, Platform Engineering and Level 1.5), Security services (security solutions) and IBM Cloud (for infrstructure resources)
IBM Consulting is the Lead for this program and has integrated team across three Business Units.
Person is responsible for
- “RISE with SAP” overall processes across Offering, Design Architecture, Solutioning, Pricing and Delivery. Work with various RISE leads to implement and stabilize them
- Work closely with RISE Offering team to drive new opportunities end to end. Interface with Design Architecture, Solutioning and Delivery teams in the activities involved
- Overall financial responsibility for the RISE costs flowing through SIH. Work with RISE leads to plan and govern the spend
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Person should have
- SAP experience, preferably in technical areas like SAP Basis
- Project Management experience in handling commercial clients in delivery role (with exposure to implementation, migration, transformation, etc.) or in sales role (with experience in handling offering or opportunities within IBM process)
- Experience in handling financial management
- Exposure to processes/controls in the areas of Delivery Excellence, Offering, etc.
- Should have basic understanding of Cloud technologies and solutions
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.