We’re SwissBorg, a fintech startup headquartered in Switzerland. Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 450,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 15 fiat and 12 cryptos, as wel
Please note this is a fully remote role for a candidate who can be based anywhere in a European timezone.
What you might be doing:
- Own user HNWI lifecycle, grow the business and ensure high retention
- Understand the problems and challenges of user and identify ways the business could better address those needs
- Initiate and monitor initiatives and experiments focused on customer retention and improving the user experience, working in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders from Data, Growth, Product and Business Development
- Develop and provide reports based on both quantitative and qualitative data to the C-levels, executives and senior management
- Ensure a good flow of information between the various departments to ensure good collaboration
What you might bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred in business or equivalent fields (e.g. mathematics, engineering, computer science, economics, statistics, etc.)
- Experience working in user-centric and hyper growth environment
- Solid understanding of what is blockchain technology and how does it work
- Keen interest and understanding Bitcoin and other crypto-assets
- Agile worker, strategic thinker and ability to analyse and solve problems quickly
- Strong analytical and organisation skills
- Experience with CRM Hubspot and data analytics tools
- Freedom to build up the company that you’ve dreamed of
- Learn with (cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
- We’ll provide you with a Macbook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Flexible work hours
- Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.