p span style font weight 400 Like the brakes on a car, the Security team s mission is to enable Chainalysis to accelerate with co...
Like the brakes on a car, the Security team’s mission is to enable Chainalysis to accelerate with confidence. Our Vision is to build an environment where Information Security risks are identified, understood, and managed to an acceptable level across Chainalysis. We have the tools, resources, and expertise to make optimal decisions for business success.
Senior Investigations and Response Engineers are instinctively driven to improve the environment around them whether that be infrastructure, systems, or methodologies. Curiosity and an instinct to search for ways to reduce the likelihood and impact of a breach of confidentiality, integrity or availability are key. We measure their success by the ability to detect, investigate, respond and recover from threats and positive impact on our security posture and culture.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if you’ve…
- Developed high-fidelity alerts and automated investigation playbooks
- Architected SOAR platform to triage, investigate and remediate events
- Proactively hunt for risks and collaborate with engineers to remediate
- Integrated logs into a SIEM to support purple team and incident response investigations
- Communicated with stakeholders to articulate findings and recommendations
- Support and elevate the team through mentorship and knowledge sharing
A background like this helps:
- Experience conducting investigations in on-prem and cloud infrastructure
- Conducted malware analysis and identified TTPs and IOCs from suspicious files/processes
- Background in executing incident response investigations on endpoints, networks, and containers
- Used infrastructure as code platforms such as a Terraform and Ansible
- Developed automations and/or software using languages such as Python, Java or TypeScript
- Knowledge of containers and container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes or Fargate