For the Institute of Data Engineering of the seeks as soon as possible for a: RESEARCHER (m/f/d) / WISSENSCHAFTLICHER MITARBEITER (m/w/d) The position is initially offered full time for a durati
RESEARCHER (m/f/d) /
WISSENSCHAFTLICHER MITARBEITER (m/w/d)
The position is initially offered full time for a duration of 21 months, latest until 31 July 2023. The remuneration is in accordance with .
The position is funded by the Christian Doppler Laboratory for Blockchain Technologies for the Internet of Things (CDL-BOT) .
- Research in blockchain interoperability concepts and solutions, e.g., token transfer, data access, and smart contracts
- Research in lightweight blockchain technologies for the Internet of Things
- Realization of according prototypes
- Participation in teaching activities
- PhD in computer science, informatics, business informatics or a related discipline
- Experience in distributed systems research is a necessity
- Experience in blockchain, cryptography and/or Internet of Things research is beneficial
- In-depth interest in scientific problems and the motivation for independent and goal-oriented research
- The willingness to contribute to an industry-oriented scientific project aiming at fundamental research results
- Very good programming skills
- Very good knowledge in English communication and writing
- The possibility to pursue a postdoctoral qualification (habilitation)
- The chance to pursue your research (theoretical and experimental) within a young and international team, which is delivering very important contributions to blockchain and Internet of Things research
- The possibility to present your research results at international top conferences
- The opportunity for stays abroad at international partner universities
- To become part of a creative team at an aspiring university and in one of the most livable cities of the world
- A highly competitive salary. Entry level salaries as a Postdoc are at a minimum of 4400 € per month (gross;12 times per year; depending on the previous experience)
For further information please contact Prof. Dr.-Ing. Stefan Schulte (firstname.lastname@example.org) and see www.cdl-bot.at/en.
We particularly encourage women to apply. Due to their underrepresentation, they will be given priority in cases of equal suitability, qualifications and professional performance.
Please send your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae in table form, proof of completed training and/or university degree) via the online application system.
We look forward to receiving your online application by 16.12.2021