Blue Heron Research Partners is hiring researchers in the UK or Europe who have experience in delivering clear, concise research on a variety of topics. Speaking German is a job requirement. Experienc
Blue Heron Research Partners is hiring researchers in the UK or Europe who have experience in delivering clear, concise research on a variety of topics. Speaking German is a job requirement. Experience in covering cryptocurrencies, machine learning, e-commerce and/or cyber security will be an advantage.
Who we are:
Blue Heron is a research firm specializing in providing qualitative due diligence to a wide range of clients. We apply the fundamentals of investigative and business journalism – detailed interviews and meticulous public records searches – to uncover the unvarnished truth about a company from developments on the factory floor to strategic level reputational and growth prospects.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct extensive outreach and interviews with various sources, gathering business intelligence for institutional investors and corporate clients.
- Spend significant time reaching out to and following up with potential sources, using phone, email, and InMail.
- Propose creative solutions when a project has stalled.
- Assist associates as they identify sources.
- Liaise with project managers, editing and sourcing teams.
- Apply all compliance guidelines throughout the process.
- You have 5+ years of experience in investigative or business journalism.
- You have an excellent command of written and spoken German language.
- You possess excellent communication skills as well as strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- You thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment and can deliver against tight deadlines.
- You are patient, persistent and comfortable with juggling several projects on different topics.
- You are self-motivated, efficient, and highly organized with excellent planning and time management skills.
- You are flexible and comfortable adjusting the line of inquiry to the changing scope of the project.
- You are naturally curious and can handle a steep learning curve.
- Experience in cryptocurrencies, machine learning, e-commerce, internet security, biotech or pharma.
- Written and spoken proficiency of French language.
Location: Remote, in-office (London) or hybrid
How to apply:
- If we think you could be a good match, we’ll be in touch to let you know the next steps. Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications we receive for these positions, we are not able to acknowledge every application.
- For more information about our company please visit blueheronrp.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £40,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday