IDEAS NCBR Sp. z o.o. is a research and development centre operating in the field of artificial intelligence and digital economy, whose mission is to support the development of these technologies in
IDEAS NCBR Sp. z o.o. is a research and development centre operating in the field of artificial intelligence and digital economy, whose mission is to support the development of these technologies in Poland by creating a platform that connects the academic and business environments.
IDEAS NCBR Sp. z o.o. is a part of the National Center for Research and Development (NCBR Group).
We are looking for a person for the position of the Research Team Leader dealing with formal modeling and proving the security of cryptographic protocols used in blockchain technology. This work will be carried out in cooperation with the cryptography and blockchain laboratory headed by prof. Stefan Dziembowski at the University of Warsaw.
You will have the possibility to:
- work on very interesting scientific projects and implementing the obtained results in practice,
- frequent interaction with Prof. S. Dziembowski’s scientific team implementing ERC (European Research Council) and NSC (National Science Centre) projects,
- opportunity to co-create a scientific team.
We are looking for the Candidates with:
- very good knowledge of at least one of the following theorem proving systems: Coq, Easycrypt, Why3, and Isabelle/HOL,
- PhD in computer science/mathematics or comparable professional experience,
- significant experience in communicating scientific results in English both orally and in writing,
- ability to understand scientific papers in English,
- experience in working in an international scientific environment.
For this challenging position the Candidate should have:
- scientific achievements in the field of automated theorem proving documented by publications,
- knowledge of scientific aspects of cryptography and blockchain technology.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
For this position IDEAS NCBR offers:
- form of employment: work contract,
- remuneration: PLN 15 000 gross,
- the Innovation Bonus – a share in the benefits of future commercialization of the results of a Research Project, constituting an additional remuneration in relation to the basic remuneration. The Innovation Bonus, depending on the adopted model of commercialization of the results of the Research Project, may take the form of:
- the right to participate in our income from their commercialization (in particular in the form of a license or disposal of intellectual property rights), or
- the right of acquisition of shares or stocks in a spin-out company commercializing such solutions.
- work tools: mobile phone, laptop,
- non-wage compensation.
LIST OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- CV with the list of publications and description of the scientific achievements,
- motivation letter – a summary of professional accomplishments, including the description of research interests, achievements, research goals,
- a copy of the diploma/diplomas confirming education,
- research project description prepared accordingly to our guideline; the guideline is available at this link.