Welcome to Lightcurve, Berlin's most dynamic blockchain studio! In close cooperation with the Lisk Foundation based in Switzerland, we are developing a platform by developers for developers to fulfill
Welcome to Lightcurve, Berlin’s most dynamic blockchain studio! In close cooperation with the Lisk Foundation based in Switzerland, we are developing a platform by developers for developers to fulfill our mission – to make blockchain technology accessible. We are hard-working and fun-loving, always on the search for the most outstanding colleagues to push the boundaries of blockchain technology together.
We are looking for a Research Scientist to research, specify, and communicate cutting-edge blockchain technology for the Lisk protocol. In a team of like-minded researchers you will be working on exciting challenging problems in the blockchain space such as consensus protocols, blockchain bridges or decentralized finance, for instance. You can find more information about our products here: www.Lisk.com and on GitHub.
- Researching improvements of the Lisk protocol and related products
- Writing and reviewing scientific documents and technical specifications of the Lisk protocol
- Presenting technical and scientific content
- Following the scientific development of blockchain technology
- PhD in computer science, mathematics, physics (or closely related field) or, instead, previous research contributions in blockchain
- Interested in blockchain technology and new technological developments
- Analytical way of thinking
- Knowledge in algorithms, data structures and basics of cryptography
- Programming experience
- Great written and verbal communication in English, with ability to communicate technical content to a general audience
Previous research experience in one or more of the following fields:
- Blockchain (e.g. smart contracts)
- Game theory
- Distributed computing
At Lightcurve, you find a wide range of benefits: an international and welcoming team, dynamic work environment, relocation package, modern office space in the center of Berlin or work remotely from anywhere in the world, regular team events, top-of-the-line equipment and personal development plans.
Do you think you are a great fit for our team? Apply directly on the Careers page of our website and send us your CV and cover letter. We speak over 20 different languages here at Lightcurve, but please make sure your application is in English.
Find out more about us on www.Lightcurve.io. Check out what we are crafting on www.Lisk.com.