Analyse the potential of artificial intelligence, blockchain technology and robotics in various industries. Identify and engaging faculty for programs....
Are you a curious detail-oriented mind with a passion for technology? Would you like to learn more about the impact of new technologies in society and global markets? Apply for our Research Intern position at Stellar Capacity today!
What you will do:
- Conduct research into new technologies, their applications, and their impact on society and business.
- Analyse the potential of artificial intelligence, blockchain technology and robotics in various industries.
- Write explanatory and descriptive texts about applications of technology.
- Create program content and educational material based on the research.
- Identify and engaging faculty for programs.
- Assist with operational needs and tasks.
Who you are:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree student in Business, Engineering, International Relations, Science or related field.
- Exceptional drive.
- Eagerness to make a difference.
- Strong command of written and spoken English, Swedish is a plus.
- Strong team-orientation.
You will be working with our multidisciplinary and growth-oriented team and will have the opportunity to learn about new technology and its implementation. We provide training, guidance and support, as well as valuable work experience. There are opportunities for full-time employment after the internship.
How to apply
You can apply by emailing your CV and cover letter and using “Research Intern” as the email subject. We are reviewing applications on a continuous basis, so apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
- English (Preferred)
- Swedish (Preferred)
- Remote interview process