(IE stochastic methods, blockchain, optimization processes, etc). Do you care about Earth? Do you want to help lessen the impact of global warming?...
Do you care about Earth? Do you want to help lessen the impact of global warming?
Well if you do indeed care about mother nature this will be a opportunity for you. A well-known electricity and energy provider is looking to strengthen their team close to Zurich. Every day they work to ensure the security and integrity of the supply for Switzerland and on behalf of the country and in collaboration with international partners, their 500+ employees make sure an efficient and reliable power grid.
You would be joining a team that was born to drive innovations with modern technologies. Increasing capacity, security, and reliability within the transmission network and across the entire power system thus increasing efficiency. The business units within my client are now supported using numerous methods, approaches and technology. (IE stochastic methods, blockchain, optimization processes, etc)
The main goal is establishing a culture of innovation that would be throughout the company. Making the potential for innovative ideas to not only impact the company and projects but the fight against global warming.
Electricity and energy moves us and you move electricity and energy. It would be your role to seek innovation. Seek research and digitization ideas to inspire change.
Insight into the day-day tasks
- As an expert of your work in research and digitization you look at the impact of these developments and derive specific recommendations/solutions for action
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders. Build a rapport with them, gain trust and know how to get them enthusiastic about innovative ideas
- You obtain funding for research and digitalisation projects. This can be from public sources or private investors. Make your ideas come to life.
- Preparing applications for implementation and work on projects with innovation at its core
- You would be taking care of initiation of the implementation of pilot projects/prototypes
- Advise and support various internal corporate divisions on certain topics/projects
- Seek possible areas and partners for collaboration and maintain contact/relationship with these external partners
You would bring
- Commercial/professional experience with introducing innovations and their operationalization
- You have already worked in similar business areas and ideally familiar with building start-ups
- Proven track record of obtaining investments/finance for innovation projects from relevant sources public or private.
- Working closely with and convincing internal/external stakeholders of new ideas
- Experienced in the world of marketing
You can expect
- Flexible working hours
- Highly motivated and innovative team to share ideas with
- 25-30 days holiday as well as holiday between Christmas and new years
- Social benefits and enhanced pension fund
- Time support in internal training
- Financial support for external training
- Competitive salary
- Rewards in place for good performance
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.