Participating in the complete lifecycle of a new software solution. Developing specifications, functional solution concepts and solution designs in close…...
That’s your role
Do you already have several years of experience in Requirements Engineering and are now looking for a new challenge? Are you curious and interested in topics related to mobility, logistics or blockchain-based solutions? Then this opportunity could be your next career step! We are looking for a creative and engaging individual with a wide range of interests to join our Requirements Engineering team in the Market Unit Growth Markets (60-100% workload). Apply today and become part of an interdisciplinary and international project team that develops forward-looking, tailor-made software solutions for our customers. Your tasks will include:
- Participating in the complete lifecycle of a new software solution
- Analyzing business requirements
- Developing specifications, functional solution concepts and solution designs in close cooperation with the respective software architects, developers and UX designers
- Actively contributing to the implementation of the solution design during the entire development process
- Coordinating and documenting requirements in modern collaboration tools
- Assisting the product owner in prioritizing the backlog
- Communicating and coordinating with stakeholders on change requests and support cases
This is you
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business informatics, computer science and/or in topics related to mobility and logistics (ETH, university, university of applied sciences).
- At least 3 years of experience in requirements engineering
- Certifications in requirements engineering (IREB, CBAP, CCBA, CPRE, etc.) or a completed CAS in business requirements engineering are an advantage
- Ideally practical experience with agile methods such as SAFe, Scrum or Kanban
- Basic technical knowledge, for example about databases, is a plus
- Independent and proactive working style as well as good communication skills.
- Fluent in both, German and English
Mastering Digital Potential
In Switzerland, AdNovum is among the companies of choice for the secure digitalization of business processes. Our solutions are deployed by prestigious finance and insurance enterprises, as well as by government agencies. They are also of interest to companies in other sectors who wish to set themselves apart in the market by means of innovative digitalization solutions.
Here at AdNovum, we nurture a solution-oriented engineering culture. Apart from flat hierarchies and an open door policy, you will find in our company true development whizzes for groundbreaking software and security solutions. Lateral thinkers driven by pioneer spirit and initiative can expect from us a multitude of opportunities for development, both at the beginning and at later stages of their career.
AdNovum is an internationally positioned company, yet deeply rooted in Switzerland. Our 600 employees develop pioneering software solutions in transnational teams across the headquarters in Zurich and offices in Bern, Budapest, Ho Chi Minh City, Lausanne, Lisbon, and Singapore.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
AdNovum Informatik AG accepts only direct applications and explicitly refuses to conclude contracts with recruitment agencies. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies will be treated as direct applications.
+41 44 272 61 11