DESCRIPTION FacePhi, secure, fast and easy to use technology. An expert company in digital identity verification of users, specialized in digital onboarding and biometric authentication
FacePhi, secure, fast and easy to use technology. An expert company in digital identity verification of users, specialized in digital onboarding and biometric authentication solutions. It was created with the aim of creating more secure, accessible and fraud-free digital processes. To achieve this, it is committed to innovation with artificial intelligence and machine learning, applying blockchain technology and introducing decentralized digital identity.
Between its headquarters in Spain and its subsidiaries in APAC, EMEA and LATAM, it brings together a multidisciplinary team with 70% of technical profiles that work to offer the best solution to the most demanding customer. The company offers its employees a creative and cutting-edge environment where working becomes pure inspiration.
FacePhi develops its technology with the aim of achieving the best user experience that, in addition, has the prior knowledge and consent of the client. In this way, the company complies with the highest ethical standards, respecting KYC, AML and RGPD regulations. Today, the company that began as a leader in the financial industry, one of the most demanding sectors in terms of security, is present in many others: insurance, health, public administration, travel and transportation, sporting events and shared mobility.
FacePhi already has 300 million users worldwide and more than 120 customers, with a retention rate of more than 95%.
What will be your functions?
- Analysis of the European market with the objective of prioritizing the most interesting countries for FacePhi by size, legislation, importance, number of banking entities, modernity of their financial system and relevant companies.
- Analysis of possible uses of our technology in non-financial segments, with the objective of expanding our potential market. Quantify the size of each target sector, potential companies and transaction volumes.
- Progress in the target markets on the most relevant companies, both in the financial and non-financial sectors.
- Identification of the appropriate interlocutors in each of the target companies and lead generation
- Conducting product demonstration meetings and qualifying the client by purchasing potentiality.
- Assist the other areas in the completion of the project acceptance by the customer (integration support, proof of concept)
- Post-sales customer follow-up to try to achieve up-selling or cross-selling.
- Relationship with the Partners defined for each geographic area or market segment (keeping them updated on the product, accompanying them to meetings, and assisting them throughout the sales cycle).
- Represent the company in presentations (webinars or events) in which he/she participates.
- Assist the rest of the areas in the completion of project acceptance by the customer (integration support, proof of concept).
What do we offer?
- To be part of a solid professional project in an expanding company
- Training provided by the company
- Flexible working hours
- Integration in a young team
- Good working environment
- Private medical insurance
- Competitive salary remuneration
- DEGREE OR BACHELOR’S DEGREE
- SPECIALIZATION IN COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT OR RELATED FIELDS
- Previous experience in identity management essential
- Work by objectives
- High stress tolerance
- Decision making
- High level of proactivity
- Social skills
- Ideally English speaking & Spanish understanding
- Regional languages are a must (German and French)