Company Description We are a fast-growing decentralised identity management start-up, looking for a blockchain-enthusiastic Head of Product with LegalTech background, who is comfortable both workin
We are a fast-growing decentralised identity management start-up, looking for a blockchain-enthusiastic Head of Product with LegalTech background, who is comfortable both working as an individual contributor and a team leader.
The primary focus is corporate governance; ENISA networking, collaboration with key vendors; driving certification and governance procedures; setting up the business track, and product goals.
You should be willing to:
- Reboot the trust infrastructure of the internet with decentralized technology and provide the Internet with a missing layer – an identity.
- Build an eco-friendly blockchain based on PoS (we would like to leverage existing solutions and adapt them to our needs).
- Build a DecentralizedID-dedicated network to meet Decentralized Identifiers and Verifiable Credentials standards to ensure fast, secure, and trustable exchange.
- Contribute to and define our network’s native utility token economics.
- 5+ years of product management experience and product roadmap ownership.
- Solid experience and track records in the RegTech/LegalTech in the EU/UK.
- Expertise and track record in launching/developing DLT.
- Strong understanding of blockchain-enabled solutions (PoS/LPoS in particular), pros and cons of using blockchain.
- Familiarity with the blockchain space and its trends.
- Leadership and hands-on experience conducting customer interviews, running workshops, and documenting acquired knowledge.
- Knowledge about regulatory requirements (GDPR, eIDAS/eIDAS2.0).
- Knowledge of security frameworks (ISO27001, UK Cyberessentials).
- Previous work in government projects or complex B2B products as a Product Manager/Product Owner.
- Ensure accurate documentation of methodologies and processes required to support new products
- Excellent written communications skills for remote work and documentation.
- Experience with leading remote engineering teams and helping them archive the results.
- We have successfully proved that our product is (and will be) required worldwide
- LegalTech background
- Work directly with an experienced start-up team in a very hot industry
- Challenging projects with enough possibilities for personal development
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase the productivity
- Personal development budget, chance to attend courses and conferences abroad
- Top-notch work equipment
- Above market rate salary
- Be a part of the international team of outstanding talents