Sygnum is a technology-driven company offering financial services for the digital asset economy. Our vision is to be the partner of choice to securely issue, store, trade and manage digital assets.
As Release/Test Manager intern you will help ensuring high quality releases get to market quickly under the supervision of Enterprise Release manager.
You will play a hands-on role in maintaining release management processes and driving improvements. Further you will be communicating and ensuring that the colleagues and stakeholders always have clear information on development and production releases and fixes.
- Support the day-to-day execution Release and Test Management processes:
- Participate in the planning and coordination of regular releases, emergency releases and maintenance plannings
- Prepare and produce presentations, documentation, written communications and announcements
- Analyse and propose solutions to problems or conflicts
- Prepare agenda, host meetings and send minutes for review
- Assist change owners and team leaders with requests and questions about the process or tools
- Follow up on different topics related to Release planning with different stakeholders
- Test management related tasks as:
- Help with the preparation of the test cycles for different releases,
- Help to maintain the test sets of different components and reach out to related PROD Owners for the inputs from their side
- Field of study Business management, Data Science or other computer science related fields with at least two years completed.
- Relevant work experience in any technology company would be advantageous.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills with an eye for detail
- Experience with IT process standardization and certification is a plus.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Confluence, Jira and agile development processes
- Self-organized, commitment to continuous improvement, value delivery for team/customers.
- Team player with good English skills
- The chance to be part of a movement shaping the future of our world’s financial system.
- Familiarize herself/ himself with the various areas covered by release and test management activities within a financial industry
- An amazing, highly skilled, international and motivated team of professionals.
- Flexible working time models and free coffee, tea on office premise.
- Experienced leadership teams who are masters of scale and will facilitate smart growth.
- Regular gatherings with the teams
If you’re passionate for technology and crypto with a massive worldwide impact, then please send us your CV!! Thank you.