The Release Manager is responsible for the overall resources, schedules, budget and quality of Releases for the applications under her/his responsibility....
Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in France and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 3,500 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique…)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations…)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
As a Talan Consultant you will have the opportunity to access project and team management functions, but also to highlight your initiatives by contributing to our business and organizational development.
Today, we would like to strengthen our teams with a Release Manager (M/F)
Your mission/your main activities
The Release Manager is responsible for the overall resources, schedules, budget and quality of Releases for the applications under her/his responsibility. The team is composed of Platform Owners (Web and Mobile, Software Engineering, Software Factory), Solution Architects and Release Managers as well as nearshore development teams.
- Define and monitor Release plan for the different applications under her/his responsibility
- Coordination of various stakeholders, including Business and ICT stakeholders (Support, Infra, Security, etc.) as well as external suppliers
- Establish, maintain and monitor release schedule
- Monitor releases scope, Budget, risks and issues
- Capacity Management of ICT resources
- Accountable for delivery of the solution, including support and transition to run
- Coordinate with ICT Project Managers and Business Relationship Managers to identify dependencies or synergies with Projects.
- University degree (or equivalent) of Computer Sciences, Management or other field that is relevant to the assignments
- 2-6 years of release and/or project management experience with several applications and métiers stakeholders in parallel
- Experienced with Agile methodologies (SCRUM, SAFE or other)
- Advanced knowledge of software integration and software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of IT Service management (ITIL)
- Experienced with outsourced development teams (nearshore)
- Project Management certification (Hermès, Prince 2, PMI, IPMA)
Both French and English could be the working languages*: Good Speaking, writing and listening skills are required