We’re SwissBorg, a fintech startup headquartered in Switzerland. Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 450,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 15 fiat and 12 cryptos, as wel
What you’ll be doing:
- Own, manage and improve our release process, from development to production.
- Maintain and scale continuous integration, delivery, and deployment infrastructure for reproducible and traceable builds and deployments.
- Support and improve our tools for continuous build, automated testing and release management.
- Focus on scale and efficiency.
- Simplify the management of Secrets and guarantee the Security of process.
- Improve the developer experience and present the current industry’s best practices.
What you might bring:
- Systematic problem-solving approach coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive
- High level of autonomy, discipline, and willingness to learn
- Python or Golang skills, or a strong desire to improve your coding ability and infrastructure-as-code.
- Experience with AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform, and Ansible
- Experience with GitOps and ArgoCD is a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a cross-cultural team
- Ability to express your ideas clearly, mostly written, and defend them if need be
- Curiosity and interest in fintech and the cryptocurrency space is a plus
Why you should apply:
- Freedom to build up the company that you’ve dreamed of
- Learn with (cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
- We’ll provide you with a Macbook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Flexible work hours
- Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.