Relationship Management Assistant
Company Description We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone. We deliver our services to + 4
We are Swissquote and we challenge the code to deliver innovative services & products that make financial opportunities accessible to everyone.
We deliver our services to + 450’000 clients who can trade over 3 million products through performant and secured platforms.
As well as various online trading products (stocks, cryptocurrencies, bonds, funds, derivative products…), we provide Forex, Robo-Advisory and Mortgages solutions.
That makes us the Swiss Leader in online Banking!
Join our 1000 employees all over the world to accelerate your career in fast-moving and rock-solid company! We keep on growing and at the end of June 2022, Swissquote held over 50 billion Swiss francs in assets for more than 520,000 private and institutional clients.
Follow Humans of Swissquote to discover our people & culture!
Integrated in our Institutional Sales Headquarter department, your main mission will be to build and develop trusted relationships with our B2B clients.
This is a unique opportunity for you to be innovative, champion the customer and help up to shape our future!
Your main responsibilities will be the following:
- Handle direct incoming requests from our B2B clients (Banks, Asset Managers and Corporate accounts)
- Handle daily business tasks and provide high quality assistance to our clients
- Clarify and monitor inquiries coming from other departments (Corporate Action, Tax, Compliance and Legal issues)
- Monitor and develop client loyalty through business reviews
- Proactively suggest new ideas on way to improve our business objectives and processes
- Commercial or banking apprenticeship, University degree in Economics or Finance
- Fluent in both French and English (spoken and written), another language will be a strong asset.
- Prior experience in client Relationship Management Assistant an asset
- Eager to acquire in-depth knowledge of trading
- You have strong communication and organization skills
- You are client oriented with a strong desire to provide the best service
- You enjoy working independently and taking initiatives in a challenging work environment
- You have an open-minded and team-oriented spirit
A BANK THAT DOESN’T LOOK LIKE ONE
Located near Geneva and the lake, our Headquarters gathers 700 of our employees: young (34 years old average), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices, home-office policy, outdoor terrace, sports clubs and even… a real Pub for after-work moments.
Make your move in a challenging environment that offers you an exciting opportunity to boost your career and develop solid banking and financial business expertise.